Belt conveyors of MCR Machinery are designed to meet and exceed today’s standards in hygiene. Meanwhile ease of use isn’t compromised. Our belt conveyors are a proven method to move fruit and vegetables and food products between different stages within processing lines.
The belts are fitted with cleats/flights of a size and pitch corresponding to the product, belt slope and required capacity.
Our diverting and dividing belts are modular constructed, in such a way that future adjustments in the product-flow are easy to implement. Contact us for more information.
- Modular construction: flexibly adaptable to your situation
- Length and width depending on desired capacity
- Inclined belts fitted with cleats/flights of a size and pitch corresponding to the product, belt slope and required capacity
- Designed for conveying of all types of fruit and vegetables and prepared food components like chips, potato, french fries etc.
- All stainless steel frame
- Standard equipped with drum motor
- Simple retractable lateral guides for ease of cleaning
- Quick release/tensioning system to enable quick and easy cleaning
Durability and ease of maintenance
- All stainless steel
- No internal moving parts within belt frame
- No blind spots where dirt can accumulate
- Easy cleaning due to the open frame structure
- Easy release and tensioning of the belt
- Optional CIP nozzles inside